Torchiere Replacement Shade
TORCHIERE REPLACEMENT SHADE : PLANTATION SHUTTERS FOR ARCHED WINDOWS.
Torchiere Replacement Shade
- The action or process of replacing someone or something
- the act of furnishing an equivalent person or thing in the place of another; "replacing the star will not be easy"
- refilling: filling again by supplying what has been used up
- substitution: an event in which one thing is substituted for another; "the replacement of lost blood by a transfusion of donor blood"
- A person or thing that takes the place of another
- a tall floor lamp with a bowl-shaped glass that diffuses the light or directs it upward.
- A torchiere (tour-she-AIR or tour-SHARE), or torch lamp, is a lamp with a tall stand of wood or metal. Originally, torchieres were candelabra, usually with two or three lights.
- A floor lamp that directs light upward for an indirect lighting effect.
- Cover, moderate, or exclude the light of
- relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body; "it is much cooler in the shade"; "there's too much shadiness to take good photographs"
- Darken or color (an illustration or diagram) with parallel pencil lines or a block of color
- shadow: cast a shadow over
- represent the effect of shade or shadow on
- Screen from direct light
torchiere replacement shade – Good Earth
The Good Earth Lighting GL6543-BK-GLI Lincoln Park Torchiere is an affordable floor lamp with a strong, sturdy base and a 55-watt energy-efficient fluorescent bulb that emits a warm, bright light. This classic torchiere also features a full-range dimmer, so you can create the perfect atmosphere for your home or office.
Lincoln Park Torchiere
At a Glance:
Bright, ambient lighting at an affordable price
Dimmable control helps set the mood
Energy-efficient fluorescent bulb lasts 10,000 hours
2 available colors to match your decor
2-year limited warranty
The Lincoln Park Torchiere’s sleek style matches any decor.
Bright Light for Large Spaces
With a stylish opal diffuser that helps project light to a room’s far corners, the Lincoln Park Torchiere creates widespread, ambient lighting that brightens small or large spaces. Just as practical as it is attractive, the diffuser always stays cool to the touch.
Energy Star Bulb Saves Money
Within the diffuser is a 55-watt fluorescent bulb that emits a bright, warm-toned light. The bulb is Energy Star approved and lasts for up to 10,000 hours. You’ll save time and money by buying fewer replacement bulbs and using less electricity.
Dimmable Light Sets the Mood
You can control the brightness of the Lincoln Park Torchiere by turning the knob that is conveniently located on the light post. The knob works as both the on/off switch and dimmer control, and it is at a height that is easily reachable from a desk, bed, or couch.
Contemporary Style Suits Any Decor
The Lincoln Park Torchiere has a contemporary style to match the decor of your home or office. The lamp features an opal glass diffuser and is available in a black or white base. Additionally, the sturdy base has its cord extending out from the side, so you can easily place the cord against a wall or behind furniture.
Easy to Assemble
Arriving in easy-to-assemble pieces, the Lincoln Park Torchiere can be put together in 15 to 30 minutes without tools. Simply screw the pieces together, install the ballast and the bulb, and you’re ready to light the room. For further convenience, replacement bulbs are available at most home centers and hardware stores.
Dimensions and Warranty Information
The Lincoln Park Torchiere is 72 inches tall and is backed by a two-year limited warranty.
What’s in the Box
Lincoln Park Torchiere, ballast, and 55-watt 2D fluorescent bulb.
The Lady Lever Gallery in Port Sunlight IMG 2909 c
Courtesy of Wikipedia
A project from The Stained Glass Garden, by Shannon & Torlen
torchiere replacement shade